Thread: 16...
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 04:53 PM   #14
JillandJack
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutu28
Thanks! I think so too..but if I tell them, theyll get a big head, so well keep that here

I have bought SO MUCH STUFF...only thing left on my list is an x-pen..Im just trying to find a good deal on it..Im not down with paying $70 for metal gates (Im thrifty )
You might want to check out this website for an ex pen. Cut and paste the below web address and it take you directly to the ex pen. Otherwise go to
petedge.com and search for one.

http://www.petedge.com/shopping/prod...uctID=515&AS=1

We are bringing 12 week old Jill home tomorrow afternoon and like you, we have been preparing for the day. I purchased a 24" high exercise pen for $29.99 plus shipping. I am not sure how much the shipping was just for the pen, but my total order was only $14.75 for shipping. Petedge is a great place to get all kinds of products for your pet and reasonable prices. You have to order a certain $$$ amount or you will have to pay a small service charge. I was at two Pet Stores today and the pens there were 69.00. So you could save a couple of bucks.

We have the pen set up in the kitchen just waiting for her to bring her home. I think we are ready for her. I just hope that Jack will accept her.

I know how excited you must feel. We were accepted as "parents" for Jill back when she was 8 weeks, so these past 4 weeks have felt like an eternity!

Cali is just so cute in her pictures. Looking forward to seeing more.

Less than 24 hours to Jill!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!