View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 02:25 PM   #7
Baylee
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Oh!!! I didn't know you weren't supposed to bathe them after putting the frontline on. I would put the med on at night and then in the morning bathe him because I didn't want the kids getting it on them. Our youngest will put him up and love and kiss him right on the back of his neck where the med goes. I try to remind him, but he forgets.

I did do some searching today on the site and came up with vinegar and lemon juice sprays. I have even put his bedding and blankets in the dryer on a high setting to kill the suckers. It's really weird though, if I keep him in certain parts of the house, it's like he doesn't have any or very few, but if he goes to my older son's bedroom they attack him and he's covered.
We had problems like this a couple of years ago and all I could figure was that the kids were brining the fleas in the house on them and they were getting in the carpet. We have just ripped the carpet out of the living room and are about to do the same thing in the kids bedrooms--so maybe this will help also.
We'll see.....I'll let you know.
Thanks everyone
Baylee's Mom
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!