View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 09:28 AM   #36
Chester
YT Addict

Thumbs up

Higgin's mom, you are so right" Yorkie's are so SMART, but they sure are stubborn about potty training!" I'm still training chester on the wee, wee pads.
He is now two years old. I gave up the first month we got him... He would have noting to do with it, since he was trainded to go outside with the breader. The only thing is here in toronot it gets so cold in winter and we get a lot of snow in our small yard. Last year I let chester out and did not realize the snow had frozen over. Oh boy!! chester when down the back stairs and then I saw him slide all the way to the back fence. I had to use my umbrella to hold my self up to go and get him. He just kept sliding back down.

Anyway I tried training him again just a few weeks ago and it worked for a while. Chelsey our amaltese has been using it a lot . Chester went a couple of times on the wee wee pad, he perfers to hold it in until we let him outside and boy can he hold it. We just ordered Wizdog www.Wizdog.com. it's supose to hold the wee pad or paper in place . chelsey keeps riping it up. I got it this moringing and i hope it works.

p.s We also orders some Wee wee pads online and it was not cheep. I think I will also give that number a call when we run out. Thanks
Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!