Thread: raw diet?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 02:23 PM   #14
Nazir's
No Longer a Member

I think that I will eventually do either raw, barf, or cooked diets. I worry though because I know that one day, I'll have more animals than I'd prefer to cook for, LOL.

Contrary to that, I am just SO tired of leaving my dogs' health and diets in the hands of these businesses. No sooner than you find one diet that works, the company will switch ingredients (using lesser quality supplaments), have recalls, etc.

It seems as though, every year around this time, my fur babies suffer with some sort of food allergies. Last year, for this same reason, I had to switch from Wellness to Merrick canned and Natural Balance kibble.

I don't know how many of you may have noticed this but most dog food companies switch their formulas slightly around this time of the year. Perhaps, it's due to the supply and demand or the inflation in the needed/used supplies or products. Whatever the case or reasoning, it blatantly shows that these companies are more worried about their profits, more so than the pets themselves.

For me, this is not a person and/or company that I'd rely on to feed my dogs. I figure, I'd be better off researching what it is that a dog should have and doing it myself! At least, by doing this, I'd be alble to eradicate all the junk and fillers which are included in the kibble.

Poohie... Then I'd have no reason to go to the pet supply store. That would suck BUT I do a majority of my ordering online anyways.

IMO

Last edited by Nazir's; 04-18-2006 at 02:26 PM.
Nazir's is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!