View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 01:25 PM   #26
ckceasar
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default These are the kinds of emails i got.

Sorry for posting all this garbage, But I want everyone to know who these people are and what they are saying.

This is the respone I got from Rev. Napoleon after I responded to an ad in the baltimore city paper:

Sent : Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:46 AM
To : Christine Ceasar <ckceasar@msn.com>
Subject : God bless you

| | Junk E-Mail | Inbox

We've identified this mail as junk. Please tell us if we were right or wrong by clicking Junk or Not Junk

Hello Christine,
nice reading from you,and we are really sorry for the short silence,it was because of bible studies that we had to take with some christians of our church.He is 17 weeks old now,he is 2.5lbs,but he will be shipped with some of his toys from here,he is also selective in what he eats,you can but him a blend of horse and beef meat,potato,sugar beet,barley and please do not feed him with red fish such as salmon.You are going to to send funds through money transfer and he is going to be shipped from here and in the next 9 hours you are going to pick her up,after shipping we are going to send you all the details on how you are going to pick her up at the airport alright,so you will send your full home address and the nearest airport to your location,and your full names because we have to process documents here with your names for easy collection at the airport.This is how you will send the funds through MoneyGram because we do not have western union here
Name:Tse Napoleon Ntumazah
Cityouala
after that you send the reference numbers to pick up funds alright,wish you the best and God bless you
Rev Napoleon

This the response I got from "Kessy":

Sent : Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:03 AM
To : ckceasar@msn.com
Subject : Re; yorkie

| | Junk E-Mail | Inbox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment : anna_yorkiepup.jpg (0.01 MB), jimmy_yorkiepup.jpg (0.03 MB), lolly_yorkiepup.jpg (0.01 MB)

We've identified this mail as junk. Please tell us if we were right or wrong by clicking Junk or Not Junk

Thanks for the mail. I quite appreciated your concern on your proposing in purchasing my puppies. But the question is that will my puppy be able to find a lovely home with you? if so i will be very glad.
i have two female and one male yorkie babies for sale,the cost of one is $350 each,(including shipping) to your location within usa.i have attach
a copy of their picture with this mail, get back to me fast and let me know if you are picking all,or anyone you want among these babies. I will need your full details concerning the shipping such as follow.....
FullName..................Address................. ...Telephone......................Nearest
Airport to your location.
The shiiping document wil be prepared as soon as you provide this.get back to me ASAP.
Thanks and God Bless

This is what I got from a Mrs. Juliet Murdock:

Sent : Tuesday, April 18, 2006 3:13 PM
To : juliet_2_me@yahoo.com
Subject : My Adorable Lil Yorkie...Princesss

| | Junk E-Mail | Inbox

Hello,

Thanks for your enquires about my lil adorabla pup (Princess).

Princess is AKC certified,have been dewormed,had her antirabies shot's,also she is up to date on her shot's and also have been vaccinated.

Why i am putting princess up for sale is because i work for the WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION (WHO) and i have been transfered to west africa (Nigeria) to co-ordinate a joint program with the Nigerian Government on the HIV/AIDs Campaigne and also embarking on the CHILD ABUSE erradication in Africa.

We are now in Africa, Nigeria and the allocation given to us by the Nigerian government as a Ban on animals which as made this not convinient for princess to stay with us and we have been told to give out princess or they put her to sleep.

I really wouldnt want them to put princess to sleep and thats why i am looking for someone that could take a very good care of princess and give her all the love and care she desires.

I had no intension of putting her up for sale just that i will be here in west Africa for a long while for the projects and i would be doing a tour in the whole west africa.

Princess is a nice little cutie she gives me so much joy any time i stear at her face.Princess is used to kids,she is also used to other ptes, dogs and cats. she will be shipped to your propossed area of delivery, be it your home or airport.

She will be shipped to you it will take 12 hours for the pup to arrive ur propossed area of delivery.And that she will not undergo any form of quaritine at the airport, that all that will be well taking care of.

Her adoption fee is 500, this includes shipping. I am not really after the adoption fee all i am after is for my little cutie to end up in a loving home or family where she will get all the love she desire.

Please i would want you to always send me mail's and picture's of princess from time to time so that i will be able to know how she is doing.

I hope i am not asking for too much but if you agree to this,then i will be giving her up for adoption to you ok.

Thanks,

Mrs Juliet

This is what I got from "Mary Green":

Sent : Tuesday, April 18, 2006 8:39 AM
To : ckceasar@msn.com
Subject : Re: Diddy.

| | Junk E-Mail | Inbox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment : diddy.jpg (< 0.01 MB), diddy2.jpg (< 0.01 MB)

Thanks for the mail. I quite appreciated your concern on your proposing in
purchasing my puppy. But the question is that will my puppy be able to
find a lovely home with you? if so i will be very glad.
Am
Janeth from USA. But presently in West Africa, Nigeria for our church prayer crusade.I came along with (Diddy) with prime intension of
taking care of him in continuation, but unfortunately the wether here in
West Africa is not condusive for Diddy. This is how i have madeup my
mind to look out for good caring buyer that can provide a lovely home for
him. He is 11 weeks old now, weigh at 4.5lbs.For now there is no additional.
Diddy is $400 including shipping cost. No additional charges.
I will be really happy to have you as a good caring for Diddy only if you
can take care of him as your baby. Actually money is not what matters, but
to find a good caring and loving person. If you could be able to these
kindly send your contact details such as your full
name,Address,Country,State,Zipcode,Phone Number and Nearest Airport to your
home. With this i can make arrangement with the shipping agent for shipping
preparation.According to the shipping agent,Shipping will only last for 9 hours to arrive the puppy.
Thanks and God Bless you.
Marry.

ckceasar@msn.com wrote:

Is this pet still available?

And his is what I got from a Michael Tee:

Reply-To : <miketee@Bornagain.com>
Sent : Tuesday, April 18, 2006 1:39 AM
To : <ckceasar@msn.com>
Subject : Re: Yorkshire_Terrier_Puppies_for_Adoption.

| | Junk E-Mail | Inbox

Attachment : Kathy..jpg (0.09 MB)

Hi Christine,Accept greetings from this end.Thanks for the mail and the interest in adopting my Yorky. There is a female Yorkshire terrier puppy available for adoption,her name is Kathy.She is 7months old and she presently wieghs 3Ibs. i have sent a photo of her in this mail as an attachment.Kathy is very playful and friendly especially with kids and friendly with other animals,i need a home for this puppy because i have very little time to take care of her as i spend much of my time at my job site.I am a missionaryvolunteer from Lynchburg,Virginia presently working in Douala,Cameroon at Mission Hill Secondary School Akwa,Douala under the Voluntary Overseas Program(VSO).There is an adoption contribution of $250 for her and you also bear her transportation cost which is $120 from here back to the States .For her transportation to Connecticut.I prefer we use air transport since it is faster,Your full names and contact address are needed and that of the nearest airport for pick-up since Airport Pick up would be required to get her and this would be within 11hours from the time i send them. I will end here while hoping to read from you,Best Regards,Jonathan.

--- ckceasar@msn.com wrote:

To: <miketee@bornagain.com>
Subject: Yorkshire_Terrier_Puppies_for_Adoption.
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:25:02 -0400

are the puppies stil up for adaoption?

Â

Anyway there are many more, but you get the picture. I figured is was some kind of a mass scam.
ckceasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!