View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 11:51 AM   #10
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

I am writing some idiot back and forth. It's fun! Man they can't speak English! Go to the bottom of my post, and read up. Here it is:

i did that my self and i will like to know what you need and i will like you to know that is the reason i am selling the yorkie so tell me when u are interesting in buying the puppy so that i can send you the info of the payment.
regards and personal thanks.
cindy....

To: cindyjulliet_store@myway.com
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:59:26 -0400
Subject: Re: YES WE HAVE

May I ask why you brought a lot of dogs to Africa if you can't have them? Oh, and I got an email from LiveDeal saying your ad got removed. Why is that?

----- Original Message -----

To: besos17@optonline.net

Cc: besos17@optonline.net

Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 12:02 PM

Subject: YES WE HAVE

thanks for the mail.Yes we have a lot of dogs for sale.cau tell me which one are you interested in.
regards and personal thanks.
cindy.

To: cindyjulliet_store@myway.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:26:56 -0400
Subject: Re: about yorkie

U have a lot of dogs.

----- Original Message -----

To: besos17@optonline.net

Cc: besos17@optonline.net

Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 1:30 PM

Subject: about yorkie

Hello,
Thanks for the mail.It is good that you are interesting in buying yokie,actually I am from the States, but right now I am in West Africa(NIGERIA) on a company course and unfortunately i dont know when the course will end in which is the more reason why I want
to sell yorkie.because of the arsh weather condition here. That is why i am looking for a nice family to buy yorkie and take a very good care of the dog.

THE YORKIE DETAILS:
Height: 6-7 inches (15-17½cm.)
Weight: 7 pounds (3.2kg.)
Living Conditions
The Yorkie is a good dog for apartment life. They are very active indoors and will do okay without a yard. The Yorkie is sensitive to the cold and prefers warm climates.
NAME:SNOPEE.
AGE IS:3MONTHS
Health:Abnormal skull formations in Yorkies measuring less then 8 inches (20cm). Bitches often have trouble delivering. The very tiny "teacup" Yorkies often have serious health and behavioral problems. Be sure to feed Yorkies dry food (canned food can be added) to help keep their teeth clean and strong. They should get their teeth cleaned at the Vet to keep them from falling out and creating infection.
gender:WE HAVE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE AND WE WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE ONE YOU NEEDED

temperment. The breed is demanding and dependant and needs a lot of human attention. The Yorkie is an excellent watchdog, defending its territory in no uncertain manner. They can get snappish if surprised, frightened or over-teased, but are usually very sweet and loving. They can be difficult to housebreak. These little dogs should not be over-protected, for they may become neurotic. The Yorkie likes to bark, but it can easily be taught not to do so.

So I hope that you will take very good care of yorkie and thats what matters to me.yorkie is very trained,obedience and even your kid's and your new family will like yorkie .and for the shipping it will by NextDay Flight delivery.So I will need your
Fullname,Phone Number, address and the Nearest Airport
so that I can determine and tell you the shipping cost.I await a
reply from you asap,
you can also contact me at this number
+2348028142394
Regards and personal thanks.
cindy.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!