View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 08:13 AM   #1
DianaB
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Wink If My Body WERE A CAR.....

I found this while cleaning out my e-mail messages and thought some of you might enjoy it!!

IF MY BODY WERE A CAR

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull, but that's not the worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close.
My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather. My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins. It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently. But here's the worst of it -- almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter.....either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!

I had a friend that turned 50 a couple of years ago. Her family put a picture from high school and had this printed beside her picture.

NOT FOR SALE
Classic 1954 Model, one of a kind, high mileage, some rust, original parts, one owner, warranty has expired. Still reliable & in fair working condition, headlights drooping, backfires occasionally, seat sagging some. No offer good enough.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!