View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 10:44 AM   #4
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

I sympathize with you totally. Sissy was just 6 months old and just over 3 lbs when spayed. It was so incredibly hard to leave her with the vet. I was able to see her after she came out of anesthesia and spend some time cuddling her. The vet said she had the tinest ovaries she had ever seen. She needed to spend the night because of her very small size. She came home with restrictions such as no running, jumping or stairs - yeah right since the entire world is larger than she is. As soon as I brought her into the house and set her down she was up the stairs and onto the couch. She also came home with pain meds that were supposed to sedate her. I only used them two days just to make sure there was no pain.

Sissy appeared no worse for the wear once she was home. She never stopped her regular activity, though I did try to limit her jumping up/down (didn't work very well). She never appeared to be in pain, didn't yelp or whine at all. She is one tough little girl. Hope your Aggie comes through well also. Keep us posted.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!