View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 08:26 AM   #9
Rem&Silkmom
YT 500 Club Member

Teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelouie
Well, when Louie and Bella play (Louie is my first yorkie), and he gets a toy or I throw one to them and he gets it , Bella (my second yorkie) will tease and tease him trying to get the toy. Louie will not have it and makes this weird growling noise and his back gets stiff. But then when Bella gives up trying to get it, Louie will tease her by going by and practically dangling the thing in her face on purpose. LOL..... it is too funny to watch, but I honestly think it is all just play. Your older one is probobly just letting the new one know who's boss right now. He will get used to her and eventually get used to sharing his toys. Sometimes I have to take Louies favorite toy away from him because Bella is teasing him so much about getting it that it is just better to take it away until i feel he will play nice with it. Anyway, good luck.
haha my two do this...we just got Chance in Feb. He is about 4months old. Remmy will not let him have any toys. But when Remmy get tired and put his toy down Chance goes and grabs it up and runs from Remmy...it is so funny cuz Chance has learned how to play keep away from Remmy. Remmy wont chase him for very long so Chance will get pretty close to Remmy and tease him with a toy and then run like heck...
Rem&Silkmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!