View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 06:54 AM   #1
val
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Need your help ASAP

Well first of all I have to say a big thank you to everyone at YT today, I truely believe that you guys saved our Nelly last night. I guess Nelly got a little over stressed from the day, got a little chill by going to the park and not eating enough caused her to start to have tremors and she slowly started to get very tired. First I thought it was just a chill from going to the park but as we got home they got worst and she could not stand up or eat or basically do anything. Then I remembered people talking about hypoglycemia and low blood sugar levels so I grabbed the honey and phoned the vet emergency right away, apparently her blood sugar was just hitting five when I was at the vet which according to the vet was low considering she was after having the honey she said it should have spiked it to be about 7-9 so it must have been really low. So on to my ASAP question, she doing alot better this morning but the vet gave me a can of their dog food but it is giving Nelly a little runny poop so what can I give her to help her, should I just give her the dry which she has been always eating or should I give her some healthy human food, after this incident I might switch her to all healthy human food, at least I know she will eat becaused she is not to fond of the dog food anyway, so any suggestion get typing guys I really need you today.

I know it is long but had to tell you how grateful I am for all the info I get from here.
val is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!