Thread: I'm worried
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 10:48 AM   #2
goldenray
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by megan_kat22
Okay, I really hope I am over reacting here... Tucker has been very sleepy yesterday and today. He slept this morning from 6:30-8:30 when he is normally up playing with Tripp. When he got up he was very stiff on his left side and kept limping. By about 10:00 though he was still lethargic, but his limp wasn't as bad. I just got back home from church and he's so tired! I don't know what is wrong, and when he got up of the recliner out of my lap he kinda tripped and fell over. He's not like disoriented, I'm just really worried. With him having a liver shunt and neurological problems, and we just put him on new food that the last time we tried gave him bad crystals, should I be worried? Or just give him time to stretch out and wake up?? Did he just sleep wrong??? I know this might not be a big deal, but we've learned to be aware of every little thing with him. I don't know what to think.
Can you change him back to his regular diet until you talk to your vet tomorrow? I hate to say there's nothing to worry about, because there could be with his history. Maybe he slept wrong, but it sounds like a little more to me. Let's hear from you after you talk with your vet tomorrow. Good luck.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!