View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 06:18 AM   #9
Princessyorkies
Owned by my Furbabies

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemeko
We've tried everything. I've boiled and baked the chicken and it worked in the beginning but now it doesn't. I even tried seasoning the chicken and she still won't eat. I don't know what happen. She's really not producing much milk and i'm concerned for the puppies and her. The mixture receipe that you provided, did you get that from a doctor? I'll give it a shot. And do you know why she pants so much? Thank you we will try anything right now.
If she won't drink water give her pedialite and if you have to force it in her. The mixture I gave you was given to me by a breeder years ago and she has been using it for 40 plus years. It has worked for several breeders I know. I told my vet about it years ago and she does tell others about it as it has worked like I said for many breeders for many years.
What about boiled chicken and rice mixed together, or hamberger and rice but make sure there is no grease. If these things do not work get her to the vet or even maybe you should go ahead and get her to the vet now as it might be something I know nothing about.
Good Luck.
Princessyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!