View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 12:45 PM   #1
twinkie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Twinkie keeps peeing on the floor!!

Twinkie is in heat for the first time at 14 months old. She is completely potty trained to pee in a potty box but for some reason she keeps peeing on the floor! We have had to keep her locked up in her kennel at night since we don't really want her making a mess in the bed with her being in heat and all. Plus she has had to spend more time in there during the day because she doesn't like her diaper & always manages to pee in it. So anyways, the last 2 days when we have let her out of her kennel in the morning she has run out, had a little run around & then instead of peeing in her box, she will walk right in front of us and pee! Plus, for more than 2 days now, constantly throughout the day she will squat as she is walking around the house, leaving pee drips everywhere (she will squat & walk at the same time). There are dried pee drips all over our tile floor from when I haven't noticed her do it, so she has been doing it a lot. I have a female chihuahua who is not fixed, so I'm not sure if Twinkie is marking, or if she is mad at me for locking her in her kennel at night, but this is ridiculous becuase there is pee everywhere and I feel too bad to just leave her locked in her kennel. Anyone have any suggestions why she is doing this or what I can do about it??
twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!