View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 11:50 AM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default Maddie peed on the new carpet!

Okay...can anyone tell me why in the world she would do this? She has been trained and once in a great while do a poop somewhere, but never pee. There, right in the middle of our livingroom was a yellow pee spot! What's with that? Why would she do that? I'm baffled. The little stinker! Thank goodness my husband was outside doing yard work when I noticed it so I hurried and cleaned it up before he sees it. Still a dampness there, so my luck he'll come in and step right in that spot! I told her if she does it again, we'll have to get out the diaper! Ugh...we've only had this carpet since Tuesday and she's already peed on it!!! My only other thought is that my daughter's dog, Kirby was here last night, but I put a belly band on him because he marks. Once when I picked him up, the belly band had shifted downward and his little "thing" was aiming out. LOL It did almost look like a spray , so maybe we should just blame Kirby.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!