View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 11:47 AM   #37
Saleswman
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Smile Female vs Male

Ok, I have found out recently the cost of female vs male.Of course my situation is a little different. I hope to show one day....and I want a female...I have found breeders want more for their females. I am guessing, that most show people do not want to risk an owner buying a bitch and then breeding her. It could potentially damage the many years of work that the breeder has put into her line....and that makes a lot of sense to me.....

Now, if I were buying a pet quality, then I am not sure why the breeders would want more for a bitch than a male.....esp if they dont care if you breed the dog or not.

I do find it interesting on this board, when the topic gets controversial, then some usually calls the comments...."complaining", and that makes me wonder where that is coming from......I see these posts as allowing everyone to have their own opinion....and I like that alot.....and you know what......I have a choice to agree or not to agree......what fun that is!!!

Its kinda like my ex-husband, he would say that if I did not agree with him I was b----ing...????...not that I had my own opinion.......well, you guessed it.......he is just that.....an "EX:.... LOL

And boy do I love passionate people.....bring em on......
Saleswman is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!