View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 10:00 AM   #1
y0rkieL0ver
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Embarassed Kinda dumb question...

ok, so id like to think i have a good amount of common sense. im pretty good at figuring things out for myself, but i have the dumbest question ever....

What is marking all about?? i mean i know its them leaving their scent behind...but is it pee?? lol i feel so dumb asking, but i realyl dont know. when i take siri for a walk now, he lifts his leg ::tear:: and his balls have dropped im sooo sad that hes growing up!! but he lifts his leg only outside- inside he still squats on his pee pads and i dont think he's marked inside yet [would i def know if he has???] is he marking when we go out or peeing?? im so freakin confused. i do plan on neutering him, but hes just so small right now still @ 7months hes only 2 lbs and im so scared hed die from the anesthesia or the operation itself. i know, i know im prob over reacting and gettin him neutered is in his best interest, im just super scared, and their arent any small dogs vets nearby that i know of. thanks in advance for those who attempt to answer my dumb question
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!