View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 09:45 AM   #1
Kirby's Dad
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Hello, just want to introduce myself and Kirby

Hi,

I'm so glad to have found this forum. Kirby is a new addition to my life, I've had him one week. I got him from United Yorkie Rescue, a great organization by the way, he is a Yorkie/Scottie mix, or so the Vet thinks, he's about 6-8 months old and we are working on house training.

He is the cutest dog I've evver seen in my life (no offense to all of you who also happen to have the cutest dog in the world he loves to play and sit on my lap. I think sitting on my lap on the couch is his absolute favorite thing in the entire world.

He also has a little seperation anxiety that we are working on. He can't stand for me to be out of his sight, especially on the other side of a door, he goes nuts and barks and digs and scratches at the door, but we are working on it.

Well, again, I'm glad to have found this forum, I'm sure I'll learn a lot.

Thanks,

Steve & Kirby

P.S. How do you make those cool avatar pics that rotate several pics, I was going to put up an avatar but couldn't decide which picture, so that would be great!
Attached Thumbnails
Hello, just want to introduce myself and Kirby-learning-stay2.jpg   Hello, just want to introduce myself and Kirby-pouncing.jpg   Hello, just want to introduce myself and Kirby-tuckered-out.jpg  
Kirby's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!