View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 02:37 PM   #5
She-ra's Mama
Got Yorkies?
Donating Member

Love

My name is Amanda Lowry. I am 25. My Yorkie's name is Harley Davidson. I lost my sweet female She-Ra on Feb. 22, 2006, but she is still part of my family.

I am not a breeder, so to say, but if I ever get another female, I may breed to get a puppy from Harley.

What attracted me to a Yorkie was the beautiful colors and the LONG hair!!! The first Yorkie I met was She-Ra's Mother, she would smile at you all the time!!! I love that about them too!

The best advice I can give is love that baby all you can! Never go a day without a romp in the yard. You don't know what you miss till it is gone.

I am married to Tim, he is 24. We have married since Valentines Day 2002!! We have 2 daughters, Britney Nicole (4) and Stacey Michelle(18 mths).
You see that I have been married 4 years and Britney is 4??? Well, obviously every one knows how that happened!! I got married exactly 4 days before she was born! Talk about procrastinating!!!!!

I have been apart of Yt close to a year I know. I have found this to be the best forum on the internet. The people here are like family. I have never felt the kindness of strangers till I lost She-Ra. The members here opened their hearts and lives to me. I will always be grateful for that!!! I love you guys!!!

Newbies, don't be afraid to ask these guys questions, they are soooo happy to help!!!

Sincerely,

Amanda Lowry

Last edited by She-ra's Mama; 04-14-2006 at 02:42 PM.
She-ra's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!