View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 09:20 AM   #1
yorky4ME
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love Mama MaeMae update....

As most of you know.... MaeMae lost her litter of preemies this week. It was very sad for all of us here and especially for MaeMae. She is better but she has to be with me constantly or she will cry. So I keep her close to me.... mostly holding her. But last night my husband wanted to take me out so we can have a good dinner and watch a movie.... and we took MaeMae out too! She loves going out so we went to the movies... we snuck her in thru her bag..... and when the previews were over and the lights were out.... I put her on my lap and she watched the movie with us! She's such a good girl! What an angel face!
Just so you guys know.... MaeMae is the one in my avator. She went with us to eat too. She extremely well behaved.

But I also wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter and to thank you for all the support I got here. I know some people believe, as a breeder, you should never breed your pet...... but the truth is... I can't do it any other way. I have a small program and I love all my furbabies.... I don't plan to have a kennel.... so All live underfoot. My home is their home.
yorky4ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!