View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 04:45 PM   #1
jakeepaper
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default New Biewer Club and Website launched

We would just like to announce to everyone what we have been working on for over a year. We have been busy working on getting another Biewer Club going and finally the web site is up! Here it is http://www.nationalbiewerclubofamerica.org/index.html it's been a lot of work, getting all the backing and permission from the German club, the IBC, so we could be the parent club here in the United States. We wanted to make sure that we did it correct. Right now it's just basic information but as time goes on we'll improve the site and then in time try to organize regional shows to prove to Germany that we can produce healthy quality Biewers here too, with their help and direction. It's going to be a long haul and a lot of more work! I know that this might conflict with the BYTCA and it's members, but there's lots of people with different ideas, so this just gives them a choice...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!