View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 10:45 AM   #15
YorkieRini
Livin' La Yorkie Local
Donating Member

Love

I am so glad you started this thread..
Along with common courtesy we need to remember respect (I'm sure you all are singing now..lol). I have talked with many breeders and some are nice and some are down right evil and I am NOT exagerating. Greed and jealousy the triggers IMO. Even though breeders all have their own opinions, theories, agendas, etc.. we need to respect one another. That is one of the big things I've learned just recently. I have to remind myself of that too. I think everyone should run their program like me to be quite honest. I realize now that others feel just as strong about their programs. Instead of saying who's runs a better program (gets us knowwhere really) we need to share best practices maybe we can help eachother improve. It's such a fine line though, we don't have to agree just respect. Ane we all know what resepct is. But do we show it....I am realizing that everyone is going to do what they feel is best for whatever reasons. As long as I respect them, like Robbie said we would be a lot farther along in perfecting our breed.
I am sorry to sound so preachy (what else is new) but I feel very strongly that respect is how we (everyone) can keep things on a more neutral ground and hopefully keep things from being taken personal. But reality is we do have those 'bad apples' who love to stir up trouble at the drop of a hat. My best advise is dont' let those ones get to you. They will get what they deserve. And I'm only speaking of those types of people that are evil and do things maliciously.

If I ever come across in a nasty way please bring it to my attention. That is not my intention.

Group hug

Last edited by YorkieRini; 04-13-2006 at 10:49 AM.
YorkieRini is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!