View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 08:41 AM   #13
sweetsophia
Donating YT 500 Club Member

As a newbie to this site I would have to say I read posts on this site for months before deciding to actually become a part of this forum. After reading some of the posts between breeders I actually felt like at times there was more competition between breeders than camaraderie. I am not new to breeding just to breeding yorkies. Although I am highly concerned about the health and standards of the dogs I breed I realize you all do not really know me. I think that is what we all need to remember. I have been to probably over 100 websites or more of breeders. I have seen good ones and bad ones. But in the end I have to use my own instincts to try to decide whether I may or may not wish to purchase a puppy from a breeder. I came here to make friends, share pictures, share information, and just spread the yorkie love. If there comes a time when someone wishes to criticize my ability to breed a quality dog without showing them or my intentions I may choose to no longer participate. That being said, I do believe there is a wealth of knowledge here to be had and intend to suck some of it up. I also think I have alot to share from my own experiences and research. Let's face it gals most of us here just love yorkies and want to share that with others who also share our passion. I am not afraid of a little confrontation but when it comes to plain old criticizing or judgement of others you just need to be careful. Most of us really do not know others like we think we do. I am new and hope to become good friends with all. I did hesitate to participate for awhile because of some of the judging that appeared to take place. Just a note as she said to reread your posts before you send them and remember you can't always judge someone without reaaaalllly knowing them.
sweetsophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!