View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 07:36 AM   #8
sweetsophia
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I just got my beauty Tobi from a breeder in Mississippi and had him shipped to me in Michigan. I was nervous but she said she shipped puppies all the time. She always picks a direct flight. No layovers. He came in a brand new kennel and she had taken all papers, contracts, etc. and put them in a zip lock bag and taped it in bottom of kennel. Over that she layed a whole thick newspaper, then a puppy pad, and then soft shredded bedding. She also had a water bottle attached to the door of kennel with those plastic locking handcuff thingies. (Don't know the actual name for them) She also had food inside kennel and food attached to top of kennel with instructions for airline staff. He arrived alittle frightened but happy for someone to let him out. I took nutristat with me to airport and immediately gave him some upon taking him out of kennel. He did great!! The staff there said they get lots of attention and are always kept under watchful eye. How could anyone ever ignore one I say? Hope this helps you if you decide to ship!! Here's a picture of my new little stud muffin. It was worth the stress of waiting for him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00451.JPG (59.9 KB, 7 views)
sweetsophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!