View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 03:08 AM   #13
Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Love She'll do well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanatink
She is in her sixties.

Thank you so much everyone for your prayers and your kind thoughts. It means alot to me
As I was going through my treatment, I volunteered for a research project about the effects of diet and exercise on recovery. Because I did this, I got to meet about 20 other women in various stages of recovery and with different types of cancer and incredibly different types of treatments. It makes you think about the fact that you are really lucky when you see people who are suffering so much worse than you, but are still out there plugging away. I met a lot of brave and courageous women.

Your Gram needs support and comfort at this time, and if there is a local cancer support service near her, they can be contacted to help.

And when she is feeling better, is your Gram the type of person to volunteer? She could eventually join with a local cancer support service, or something along those lines. Right now, though, it's all about her. Here's a wonderful web site that got me through a lot, and as a cancer battler support person, you would be entirely welcome there, honey. www.breastcancer.org

All the best!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!