Thread: pranker!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 05:31 PM   #1
YORKIE7
No Longer a Member

Default pranker!

2 weeks ago i moved out of my parents house,into mine and my boyfriends new flat.I went out shopping today(for new furnishings etc),and when i got home i went straight over to let Duke and Duchess out of their crate.Duchess came running over all excited to see mummy as normal,but Duke didnt come,he stayed sat in his crate.After a few minutes i coaxed him out with some treats,and to my horror he was hobbling on 3 legs! i started panicking and picked him up to check his leg,it looked fine and i couldnt imagine how he had hurt it on in his crate. I phoned my dad straight away and asked him to come and give me a lift to the vets (its 8 miles away from wher i live) and i cant drive. I felt so sorry for duke limping around on 3 legs,but he was loving all the attention and sympathy from me and 6 my next door neighbours. (Duke is the star attraction of my block,everyone adores him,he is a real cheeky chappy) My dad eventually arrived 20 mins later,he came into the living room where Duke was resting on the sofa and to my amazement Duke jumped off the setee and came bounding over to see his Grampy! he was running round,jumping,begging i couldnt believe it was the same dog from 5 mins ago! So i took him to the vets to see what was happening and the vet said he was perfectly fine! So Duke is a little Faker pretending to have a bad leg so that Grampy will come round! (duke really misses his nana and grampy).The funny thing is though,when my dad left Duke started limping again!!!!! What a monkey,but soooo cute and clever. Just wondering if anyone elses babies have done anything like this?
YORKIE7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!