View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 12:59 PM   #1
sweetsophia
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Smile New to Yorkietalk

HI

I am new to yorkietalk. I have lingered for a few months reading and getting to know members by reading their posts. I almost feel as if I know most of you regulars. I am owned by 2 beautiful yorkies. My sweet Sophia or the "queen" as we refer to her at home is 2 1/2. I just bought a new male from a breeder and his name is "Tobi". I am looking to breed them in the future. I am not new to breeding per say as my husband and I bred Cocker Spaniels for 5-6 years. I have been studying the breed for over 3 1/2 years trying to learn all I can to breed good quality yorkies. Because I was unable to find a male for my female that I wanted to purchase I had her bred by a breeder in Michigan in October last year. We had 3 puppies in December one of which was still born. I believe that the placenta from the 1st puppy caused that ones placenta to tear away therefore suffocating the pup prior to birth. With that sad event we did have 2 beautiful healthy puppies. They have since gone to their forever homes. I am here to meet new friends and learn all I can about breeding and possibly showing yorkies. I am interested in the future in possibly acquiring some biewers. A controversial subject here at times, I will try to keep my inquires into that on biewertalk. I hope to be able to learn from others and share what I have learned through reading and studying breeding, etc. Here's to learning, laughing, loving, and new friends.
Following are pictures of my kids. My Sophie and my new Tobi "my little toberlone - sweeter than candy" Hoping to grow up to be a stud muffin someday!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tobi.jpg (49.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Sophie by fireplace.bmp.jpg (58.8 KB, 36 views)
sweetsophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!