View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 07:28 AM   #13
urbnalbino
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunniebunnie
Honest Kitchen has some organic ingredients, the meat is human grade like Innova kibbles and Flint River Ranch, but not free-range. So although the ingredients are "human grade", it's not considered "organic". Even so, it is great. I got some samples and Bunjee loves it. You can actually see the little chunks of meat and veggies in it.

i think it's a little cheaper directly from honest kitchen's website. http://www.thehonestkitchen.com/
Hunniebunnie, thanks for the tip!! Human grade would be okay for me. I definitely don't want to be one of those hippy people that refuse to eat just free range meat or only organic food that make me look strange. LOL -- I have to admit that I definitely LOVE my Tyson chicken legs! Plus, deciding to go 100% organic and free range would be a very VERY expensive life style (change). At our natural supermarket over here, free range meat can be as expensive as $20 per lb. $20 can buy me a lot of "regular" meat if you know what I mean. And maybe, if it were just me, I would consider that, but I when there are two mouths feed and you get paid every two weeks .. being a little less health conscience is a.o.k.!
urbnalbino is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!