Thread: Sneezing Yorkie
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:27 AM   #1
cowgirl5175
Yorkie Yakker

Default Sneezing Yorkie

I am looking to get a playmate for my 5 months old Yorkie, Lucy. I talked to a woman today and I am really interested in a female that she has. She is close too. I have a question though. She said that she thinks the puppy is allergic to her cats. She got pick of the litter for a stud fee and just brought this little girl home and she has been sneezing. She said that she did not do that at the other home. She is only 6 weeks old (which is what Lucy was when I got her). My question is, could this be why? I know when I take Lucy to my moms (she babysits her) she sneezes like crazy (my mom has cats). She does not do this at home. She mainly does it when she is playing. I don't know whether to take a chance on this puppy. She is absolutely darling and would make a great friend for my baby (who suffer from bad only child syndrome). I Just don't know what to do! I know it is recommended to wait until they are 12 weeks, but the lady needs a home for her now, as she is concerned about the allergies. Please help!
cowgirl5175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!