View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 08:48 AM   #1
PZGunstar
Yorkie Yakker

Default Can we learn to live together?

I'm allergic to animal's, mainly cat's and dog's. It's great to have a yorkie because I can bury my face in his soft fur without getting watery itchy eyes or a runny sneezy nose. It's terrible with cat's if I pet them I begin to itch all over as it has gotten worse with my age.
Anyway, I always find myself argueing with my boyfriend about his lab due to the fact that he shed's just as bad as my dad's shelties. It's terrible because I cant go to his house without getting sick or terribly ill. It's one of the things we argue about most, my allergies and how he charges down the stairs over Panzer. I would love him to be an outside dog but apparently I cant wrap my head around the concept that goldens and labs need their humans just like our little ones do. He say he never wants to have anouther small dog like panzers size and I tell him I never want a dog lukes size, so we are in constant disagreement... It's worse then laundry and politics. So we looked at Cavachons.
Anyway can we ever learn to agree on a dog? Or anything like it? Will we ever understand where we are coming from? We are both avid fans of our breed and look at each other like idiots when we go fanatic about them.
PZGunstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!