Thread: Tantrum?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 07:17 AM   #1
LeslieA
BANNED!

Default Tantrum?

My yorkie Oz is 8 months old ... He is a very well-behaved little guy .. doing pretty well with the potty training and I take him absolutely everywhere with me. Over the last few weeks .. he's been having these little ..for lack of a better word "tantrums".

He does great in his car seat .. ( a necessity since I have front seat airbags) ... but the past few times out .. if I roll down the driver window at the ATM or get out of the car to pump gas etc.. he starts this piercing bratty barking ... he thrashes his little body around and paws his feet like he's really mad! He does the PO'd whining, whimpering thing when we sit in the bleachers at my son's baseball games .. I walk him around plenty ... but when I want to SIT down and watch the game he whines ..

also .. the last few times in his stroller ... he whined and barked ( the bratty bark) at me until I took him out ... I typically keep the stroller zipped all the way closed ... yesterday we were at the outdoor dog-friendly mall ... so I had it open ... Any suggestions for curtailing this kind of behavior? I don't want him to be spoiled ... well maybe a little spoiled but not so much that he disturbs the peace.
LeslieA is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!