View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 09:20 PM   #9
bayoubaby
Yorkie Talker

Oh yeah, really quick-I'm still wondering how long she should spot after whelping? I check her tits for any lumps daily, but truthfully I've never seen a case of mastitis nor do I know that I would recognize it if she had mastitis-although, I've read up on it I just haven't found alot of sites with "details". She isn't hot too the touch by her tits, and her rectal temperature was 100.3 degrees-pretty normal for her here lately. I have been giving her vitamins daily in sufficient amounts but I didn't realize that it was so low in calcium-my previous vet (i just changed) said that "if" Gracie was pregnant these vitamins would be adequate supplements-of course this was the same vet that told me at 6 weeks that she wasn't pregnant, she just had a full bladder. LOL! anyway long story short-5 days later I saw pups moving in Gracies belly-took her to have xray done at reliable vet-and she delivered 3 healthy pups 7 or 8 days after the xray. But if anyone can give me some info about the bleeding it would be greatly appreciated! I'm taking Gracie to my Vet ASAP tomorrow-My new vet is so good with Gracie.
bayoubaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!