View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 09:02 PM   #8
bayoubaby
Yorkie Talker

Love Thanks for comments

Right after I posted the first message, Tommy went to lay with her in bed while I researched. Not two minutes later, he said her mouth was quivering. Sure enough, her bottom jaw was chattering. I talked to Dr. Franklin at Emergency Clinic and he said to keep a close eye on her (her quivering stopped pretty quick-its like they come and pass really quick). He asked about some other symptoms...muscle twitching/spasms, panting, ect. None of which she's had yet. He said to try tums with calcium and give her some water, and if she's not looking better in a little while to bring her in. So far so good. She is "gruffing" at the edge of the bed now for me to come to bed with her. She can see me at my computer across the hall. I think that she'll be o.k. with some water and rest. but I still won't sleep tonight...I'll check in every once and a while if I can creep out without waking her. Thanks again! oh yeah, I picked her up and took her to her tee-tee pad and she went for what seemed like days- so that was probably part of the bloated and miserable look.
bayoubaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!