Thread: Lemons
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 11:48 PM   #4
Chelsie1978

I dont think lemons are good but not because they will hurt her badly,but because they can cause diarrea..mine LOVE lemons too,I always let them lick the slice I put in my cola.I have heard to steer clear of citrus fruits,but mine eat orange (they LOVE it) pineapple,strawberries..etc and they have always been fine.As long as your baby hasnt actually eaten a whole slice of lemon she should be fine,but go easy on the lemon because as I said,it can give them diarrea
Mine love cucumber too! They always get a chunk when Im making salad,they also LOVE sweet corn,tomatoes,tuna,lettuce..these are all the indredients I use in a salad so I always end up sharing..lol.Mine also get sunflower seeds (and other dried fruits like peanuts etc),I LOVE them,we always sit and eat a packet at night whilst watching TV and I end up peeling a couple for Lady and Jess..but be VERY careful with the shell! If they find one,they WILL eat it,and if that gets lodged in the throat,you will never get it out.
Any human food is fine in small doses,we´ve been eating it for years and here we all are..lol.MIne even get a special breakfast..some days they get scrambed egg,some days they get cornflakes and other days they get tiny peices of bread and jam..I think its all a nice change from kibble
Chelsie1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!