View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 07:22 AM   #1
Petite43
Yorkie Talker

Unhappy Selling Female Yorkie in N.Y.-Heartbroken

I'm selling my 5 1/2 month yorkie because my finance allergies are so bad, he can't even breathe at night. He went to an allergist but nothing helps, so now I have to sell her, it breaks my heart. Her name is Lil Pepa, she is 4.8lbs, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, she is akc and has all her shots. She is bl & gold in and was whelped on 10/25/05. She comes from Buff Kennels in Highland, N.Y.

Price: $900.00 (I payed $1200.00 but I am looking for the right family, money isn't everything)
City: Rockland County New York
Ready to go: Immediately
Shipping-WILL MEET HALFWAY
Name: Francine
Phone: 845-270-7384 (home) or cell 347-752-3205
Email: Fran887667@optonline.net
Weight of parents - mother 6.lbs and father 4.5lbs
Register with AKC and I have papers

Also, she comes with all her pet stages toys, x-pen, pet gear playpen, tent bed, she is paper trained on pads. I really don't know what else to write and I love her so much it's going to break my heart. So, I am looking for the right person for her, she gets groomed weekly and loves to play with the owners poodle and loves to chase with her toys. So I know she won't have trouble if the family has another dog. I do have trouble downloading pictures, so tonight I will try. Also, was planning on having her fixed, so I bought the friends of animal certificate, that is also included.
Petite43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!