View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 03:41 AM   #7
Gizmo's Mom
No Longer a Member

My Gizmo went thru Pancreatitis over a year ago. It is miserable and makes you feel so helpless to watch. I wish I could have taken it for Giz. His doctor said it was probably from the abundance of people food that he ate. Heck I even gave him his own hamburger patties, even rice and gravy because he didn't want that awful dog food. I thought I was pampering him but I was hurting him. Since then he has only he has endured HGE a couple of months ago, and I have been up with him last night hoping he is not trying to go thru it again. I bet my neighbors think I am a crazy lady when I take him for walks and stop to examine his poo after he has done his business. I called yesterday every couple of hours to ask the kids how their lil brother was feeling...but I digress.. The important thing is catching these things in time and being very picky what goes in those little stummies. You sound like a very attentive mommy and have not made the mistakes I did. He is lucky to have you. I will pray for his complete recovery and give him puppy hugs from "The Gizzard".
Gizmo's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!