View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 08:45 PM   #10
gutu28
Lovin' the Cali kisses!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunniebunnie
after 11 years of dating and nearly 3 years of marriage, i don't think my husband is trainable! to date,

- he still leaves the toilet seat up instead of having the cover and seat down.
- he still leaves the bathroom with 2 pieces of toilet tissue on the roller and no backup roll of tp in sight.
- he still can't cook anything, not even water
- he still have no clue what cleaning products are for
- he still can't tell the difference between the broom and the mop
- he still can't tell where the broom and the mop are "hidden" in the condo
- he still thinks food miraculously appears in the fridge
- he still thinks clothes clean themselves and land in drawers all nicely folded
- he still thinks the floor is the universal hamper
- he still thinks clean dishes/forks/spoons/knives/bowls place themselves in the cuboards,

there's so many other things i can't eve being to start to name!! i've tried clicker training and it's no use. i've tried other positive training methods, offering special treats and rewards for good behavior, and nada. he may start something like laundry, but doesn't follow through. he fails to understand that "doing the laundry" consists of not only separating the colors from the whites, washing and drying, but does not end with the hamper of clean clothes sitting in the hallway. but also requires folding it and placing it in the closets and drawers and placing in the empty hamper back to its original spot to collect new dirty laundry.

is my husband untrainable? are there other training methods that can help?

Hahaha! You mean they dont get better!?? DRATS!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!