View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 04:41 PM   #1
SnowWa
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Clothesline leash!!!

I posted previously that I have a regular leash - and also a 50-foot length of clothesline that I let my pup run on.

We were in the backyard this afternoon. This is a huge backyard - it is a condo association with the backyard running across the length of six duplexes.... about a block and a half long...

There were three other ldogs out there, and I had Murphy on his clothesline (which I was holding on to - he wasn't tied up). I can't tell you how much fun and how much exercise he got. He would run the whole length of the line chasing one dog or the other and then turn around and run the 50 feet back toward me and another 50 feet in the opposite direction. He literally ran his heart out.... and was able to keep up with all the other dogs and play, play, play. I think we were out there for almost an hour, and he ran nearly the whole time.

AND .......... he pee'd about 25 times. I think he thought he had died and gone to heaven.

When we are out like this - he is almost not aware that he is on a leash at all. All he knows he that he can run and run and run and not worry about anyone trying to catch him. He feels as free as a bird!!!

Try it!

Carol Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!