View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 02:57 PM   #13
Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Default DUH forgot the map!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaspermom
Hello, Everyone!!

I am happy to report that with the help of Sharon Knight of the Bark Park we have landed an alternate site for tomorrow's meetup!! I just know with an 80% chance of rain predicted, it WILL happen, there is no denying it. We would prefer not to have little wet Yorkies (or PEOPLE), so we will be meeting at the Lewis Recreation Center, which is on the southernmost end of the Jaycee/Country Park.

Meeting time will still be 11-3 as planned!! This is actually an excellent alternative, as this location is fully accessible to the elderly and disabled, and I had some questions concerning both.

I am attaching a map, and EASIER directions to get there than I gave you before. It's very easy to find.

1. On I-40, take exit 214-B, Wendover, heading east. Stay on Wendover for 5 miles
2. Take the Westover Terr. exit, at top of ramp turn left onto Westover Terr.
3. (Westover turns into Battleground Ave. in .6 miles)
4. Stay on Battleground (formerly Westover Terr) total of 2.3 miles. You will see a CVS Pharmacy on your right at Pisgah Church Rd.
5. Turn RIGHT on Pisgah Church Rd
6. Take your FIRST LEFT, Forest Lawn Drive, then first left again. You will see Lewis Recreation Center, first large building on your right. Telephone number for Lewis Rec is 373-3330. If you want my cell phone number, please PM me.

Map attached! See you TOMORROW!!!
HUGS!
Glad
I think I am getting punchy!! LOLOLOLOL
Attached Thumbnails
Sign up on this thread if you ARE attending the NC Yorkie MeetUp!-lewis-rec-ctr-map.jpg   Sign up on this thread if you ARE attending the NC Yorkie MeetUp!-lewis-rec.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!