View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 09:00 AM   #1
cheryl000
YT 1000 Club Member

Angry I am soooo MAD at my sister!

As some of you might know I am about 6 weeks pregnant. My husband and I agreed that we are not going to tell anyone in our family until after the first trimester passes because if something were to happen to the baby, we don't want everyone to get upset. We also would like to be spared from the heartbreak from being approached by people later on asking about it if something were to happen. We figured it was the smart thing to do.
Yesterday I told my sister about one of the threads on yorkietalk asking her what she would do. I did not give her the link, I just copy and pasted what was said because she is a nurse. Then this morning she calls me at 7am waking me up telling me that I have news to tell her. I am 100% sure that she came on here and looked up my messages here on yorkietalk to find out that I am pregnant. NO ONE else knows but yorkietalk. But I use the same screenname as my email.
I think it's okay for other members to look at each other's messages. I know that the internet posts things for everyone to see. But for her to deliberately come here and investigate me is wrong. That was her only purpose in coming to the site. How would you guys feel if a family member came here and looked up all the things you had posted to investigate you? I feel really violated and if I wanted to tell her I would have told her. She should have at least allowed me to have that moment to give her the news or at least pretend she didn't read it.
Now she is even lying saying that she had a dream that something is up. She is such a bad liar. I am so mad at her I don't know what to say or how to handle it. She is supposed to be an adult and I have never done anything like this to her.

Last edited by cheryl000; 04-07-2006 at 09:04 AM.
cheryl000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!