View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 08:25 AM   #15
teri88
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggiesZoe
How unexpected this happened this morning. Yesterday she was so lovable and playful and today she is gone.

I purchased the "runt" of the litter and needed to take special care of her. She had open fontanelles and was assured she would be fine. They would eventually close but in the meantime i needed to be careful with her- as I was. She had all the signs of hydrocephelus but I wouldnt take that as an answer from one vet. I visited several others who said she would be okay- they see it all the time!

She was barely 5 months old and all of a sudden this morning she was listless and died on the way to the vet.

She was about 3 pounds and cute and loveable all the way! My first puppy - at 36 years old.

She was very little, had open fontanelles, always ran in circles and had the adorable walleyes (opposite of cross eyed). ALL THE SIGNS OF HYDROCEPHELUS!
We've had her for little over 2 months and she brought so much love to our home. God brought her to our family for a purpose and she did her job.

Zoe, you may rest in peace now!
Oh my, I really am sorry for your loss of little Zoe. I know what you are feeling we lost our first yorkie only a month after we got him. It doesn't matter how long you have them, they just make a place in your heart the minute you hold them for the first time. There is a wonderful forum on here called R.I.P. where we post stories and memorials to our lost babies. It is the only thing that got me through our loss. You will be in my prayers, I hope that your heart will heal and you will be able to remember Zoe with happy memories. Take Care.
teri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!