View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 12:09 AM   #11
cheryl000
YT 1000 Club Member

I think you are a total sweetheart! Maybe she hasn't seen the movie. I know I haven't, but now I want to, it sounds pretty good if it means helping eachother out. We need more people like that in this world.
I was put on 7 meds last time I was pregnant and hospitalized for 3 days. I was on an antibiotic through most of my pregnancy. It was not good for the baby, but it was my only option besides a kidney infection. I am so thankful that the navy paid for everything. I am not sure what kind of antibiotic the lady was on, but mine resulted in some horrible pain. I hope the lady doesn't think it is optional medication.
I am glad that you acted so rational. I wish that she hadn't cussed at you, her husband should have stopped her or apologized on her behalf. I guess she didn't want to make it seem like she was begging for help and didn't expect you to offer. Some people are too proud to ask for help when they need it the most. I am sure that she was upset as well. Things can seem so overwelming when you are pregnant. But she should have graciously declined your offer. You did something very nice that I don't believe many people who do. That lady was lucky she ran across you in the store and that you had even offered it to her. I am sure that she will feel bad for yelling at you later. Please don't blame yourself.
cheryl000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!