View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 07:00 AM   #10
Francie
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispersmom2
OMG, now I am teary. As many know, I worship Pat and the amount of knowledge she has shared with me. I can honestly say that if she had not come into my life, I would not have started down a path that has given me so much joy----and so many heartaches. But, Pat taught me one huge thing about breeding and that is-after all is said and done, without a reputation of being honest, you can have the best dogs in the country but you have nothing if you have a reputation of being a dishonest person. That makes the difference between breeders so many times.
If you do not want an honest answer, don't bother to ask Pat a question cause you are gonna be mightily disappointed when she tells you like it is..
Pat, Helen and I had such a wonderful time sharing everything last evening. A friend, Carol, and her mom joined us for the meal but had to leave us to sit and finish each other's sentences about so many things. I miss my friend being 40 mins down the road..But, true friends can be many miles away and still be the comfort giver we so need at times when we are down or celebrate with us when we are up. Thank you , Pat, for being that kind of friend to me.
As for Villette, well, thanx to her I have been able to share with the forum pics of the results of many of Pat's lessons taught to me.
It is wonderful to have so many loved friends in my life. Each one is different and each one, including Helen, is so necessary.

Sounds like you had a fabulous visit! Having "Good" people in your life makes all the difference...

Francie
Francie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!