View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 06:04 AM   #2
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Thanks for bringing this up ... I was wondering too! Toto was a Greenie addict and we got really worried and stopped letting her have them. We started giving her a C.E.T. after dinner and for about two weeks she still cried for her Greenie after she finished the C.E.T.!! I bought Flossie's because she just acted like she needed to chew! The first one I gave her began to look a little stringy like a pig ear so I always trimmed the mushy part off and watched her like a hawk when I let her chew on it. She was chewing on it one night and came running to me making an odd sound ... when I looked there was the piece of Flossie sticking out of her mouth and when I pulled it from her there was a slimy string about three inches long that had gone down her throat!! It scared me spitless!! No more Flossie for her!

My friend in AL who owns a pet store gave her a little Bully Stick and it seems to be working well. She only chews on it for about an hour and I put it away. Haven't noticed any "stringing" with it yet but still am not happy with it. I wish I could find something healthy that would last a long time and that she would love as much as she did her Greenies ... any ideas??
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!