Thread: Yorkiepark
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 04:13 PM   #14
Princessyorkies
Owned by my Furbabies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemarsha
I have two yorkies from Dianne and am very pleased with both. She was very professional and helped me alot. I heard the story of the one shipped who had problems and I recall the story. This was not a yorkiepark yorkie, this was a yorkie Dianne had purchased and was not happy with. She sold him "as is" and told the gal everything about him. Also, on the tinies, you can clean the teeth and 2 months later they can be horrible. I know this first hand. I had a tiny little girl under 3 lbs. I had her teeth cleaned and 3 months later they looked like they had never been cleaned. All I can say is that I have had good experience with her and think very highly of her.
Everything I have stated is a fact and I even read the emails back and forth and even talked to Diane myself on the phone. So what I am saying is truth about this situation. She never sold the dog as is. She finally did admit she bought this dog from a friend to use for a stud and one of her other studs did not get along with him and that's why she was selling him. Wonder why she would tell you this story

Are you Diane? Cause seems like good timing to join here to defend yourself or your friend. Just asking.......Cause if you are that's great. No problems other than what has happened to two of my friends. That should have been made right.
Princessyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!