View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 06:11 AM   #1
Bonnie's Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Question Does anyone remember...

...a few months back someone had rescued an older (by older I mean not a puppy) yorkie and they were panicking thinking that it wasn't going to work for their family. If my memory is correct (which is not often ) it seems they were thinking about returning the dog, but after a lot of YT'rs told them to give it time, they keep the dog and everything was fine. I can't remember who the person was...I do know that it wasn't Alaska Yorkie & Jack that I'm talking about.
Anyhoo....the reason I am asking is that a guy that works with my husband just rescued a Silky. They also have a Yorkie puppy (under 1 yr old). My husband was telling me last night that they picked the Silky up this weekend and are thinking that they made a big mistake. The Silky seems to be aggressive and their puppy is acting differently also. I was telling him that I had heard that a lot of YT, but it usually works out with the dogs being best friends after giving them some time. I was hoping that if I could find the thread I was thinking about I could send it to him and also maybe he would post on here for some advice. The main thing I remember about the thread I am looking for is them saying that the new dog would just lay on the back of the sofa and was not friendly with the family members (human or animal). I did a lot of searches and came up empty, so I was just hoping someone who has a memory could help me!!
Sorry if this post does not make any sense? Welcome to my world!!
Bonnie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!