View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 05:54 AM   #1
Madvelazquez
Donating YT Addict

Dog Climbing over the gate

I keep Dezi is the laundry room while I am at work. We have a door in the laundry room, but I put a gate so she can look out. She will be four months on the 12th. When I got home yesterday from work, (she usually starts barking when she hears the door) Dezi was really quiet. I figured she was sleeping. I go upstairs to laundry room and the gate is on, but Dezi is not in the laundry room. I walked into my bedroom and who is sleeping in her bed? She looks at me like "I was able to get out of the room". I have a potty in my master bedroom which she used. No mistakes on my carpet. I was impressed that she did not make any mistakes. I thought maybe my husband stopped by before going to the gym and forgot to lock her up. Anyway, husband comes home to get ready to go to the gym and I tell him Dezi was out. He said "maybe she climbed out" I told him I did not think so, she is 3.3 pounds and is still tiny and the gate is 27" high. Anyway, I decide to put her back in the laundry room and watch her. My husband and I are watching her and she pushes her back up with the back of the door and she climbs up the gate. As she gets to the top of the gate, she shakes a little and down she jumps. OMG, she can really hurt herself. I am going to try putting two gates and if that does not work, I will have to close the door while she is the laundry room. I could not believe Dezi was able to climb like a little monkey.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!