View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 11:34 PM   #2
Highlans
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyLeeWannabe
We noticed she had a bloody stool on friday, I obviously got worried since I've been reading a lot of posts where that isn't a good sign.. My mum and dad told me they'd see if it would clear up naturally but the next morning she relieved herself and there was still blood there and there were two spots of blood on the ground as she'd walked off. We all got worried then so my dad called the vet, we explained how normal, happy, playful she is and that we had changed her food and they said that is probably it and to feed her chicken and boiled rice, nothing else.. So we was all like 'ahhh, okay then..' and then yesterday I went outside as I saw Molly squatting to go and tell her good girl for doing it outside and I noticed the most yellowest, runniest thing ever (thankfully I didn't see any blood this time) but it was awful. 5 seconds after that she did it again, and it just fell out of her. I feel so, so bad for her.. it must be so uncomfortable. This afternoon my dad's going to call the vet to tell her about her stool's and see if they want him to take her in or whatever, I'll be at school so when I get home I will update this thread.
I know most of the Sick & Injured threads are usually quite serious, and I apologise if my post is worthless and not all that dramatic. But she is sick and it'd be nice to have you all praying for her recovery as I'm sure she is really not enjoying this.
Go to school and try not to worry, I bet its just the change of food it can upset there bowels for a while the vet will possibly put her on a course of antibiotics and keep her on the chicken and rice. Diet can really upset the balance of there bowels but it can be dealt with. Keep us informed, and don't be late for school.
Highlans is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!