View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 12:39 PM   #14
Mydogkelsey
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsey
Chelsey had her anual shots yesterday AND she needed a "manicure" man oh man... she screamed blue murder again! it was so bad, poor Chanel whent along for the ride, my husband was holding Chanel while i was trying to hold and comfort Chelsey... the vet had a nieuw assistent helping her, this poor girl was getting all flustered while she was talking to Chelsey. Chanel felt SO bad for Chelsey she started crying with her the vet said "awwwwww she's comforting her sister"
She pulled some hair out to test it under the microscope because its breaking so much, but there was nothing to be found she prescribed a bottle of Omega 3 & 6 - she has to take that for 1 month to see if there's improvement, vet also said, it could be "hormones"
When she was done, the assistent offered them a treat, they both gave her the most disgusting look and refused the offer, she than politely offered them another flavour they turned their heads! (such brats)

While i was at the counter paying, i bought them a bottle of homeopathic Rescue remedie... for the next time we need a "manicre" hope it works lol
Hello girls sorry about your aweful vet visit Chelsey! Kelsey is due for hers this week. Hope you all are doing wonderful!

XOXO
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!