View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 11:11 AM   #1
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Talking Just what she needed!

I had to share this with you all!!!,,,,,,, After my aunts passing it's been so hard on all of us. Her daughter (my cousin) is getting married and her and my aunt were busy planning for it before she passed. It's been really rough on her these last few months and was thinking on postponing it. We've all been there for her trying to do what we can to help her and to be strong for her, but deep inside it's hurting us too. Well this weekend was her bachelorette party and she really didn't want to do much. So we took it into our own hands and gave her what we felt was a well needed night out with the girls! We got her the vail, a cute t that said bride a big shot glass ring in the shape of a diamond, and lots of liquor. She had such a good time. It meant the world to me to see her so happy! I tell ya this girl had me laughing all night. She was a bit quiet at first, and took me to the other room and told me that she didn't feel right and started to cry. I had a heart to heart talk with her and we both cried. I got her to come out of the room and told her,,, "look at all these family and friends,,, we are all here for her and want to see her smile and have a good time. As more people showed up she started to loosen up. By the time we got to the club. She was so ready to have some fun! Before the show started she asked if it was ok to sit right up front. They gave the ok and there she sat the whole show. Oh BTW,,, did I forgot to mention that we took her to Camacho's. What is Comacho's you ask??? Well it's a club that has ladies night every Sat. that premiere only the hottest Laten dancers around!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th_amber.jpg (3.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg th_ambers.jpg (7.6 KB, 27 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!