View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 10:35 AM   #1
MARYKAY48
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default What Do You All Think?

THE TRAINER said to not let your pup be in front of you when going down stairs its a control thing ,and not let him bite on your hand. He thinks he wins then. When a pup take your shoes or clothing of yours it I win its mine. I thought it was a chewing thing. She said when tike get carried away with zip biggest proublem to say leave it or him. if he doesnt repeat if after that put him on a chain sit on the chain and he will pull from you and dont let him be in front of you or jump on you. he will finally stop tugging know u are boss and sit or lay down. he did. To say to him as u point to him look at me. she says every day put him on a chain and sit where he can lay down for 30 min let him loose when he acts up and wont behave put him on that chain. If I am making dinner when I cant sit and he acts up put him on a chain and clip it to me. only right now pet him when he does some thing right. praises his good behaviourZip likes to go in his crate for saftely alot let him he likes to poke out to play but when tike get carried away he goes all the way to the bk. when tike goes inside to hurt him tell leave it and if he wont take him out firmly and say no leave it. if he wont put him on chain again. what do u think? he was very good after that and submission but sound so hard
MARYKAY48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!